A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Friday, June 13, 2008

A Stroll Through The Japanese Garden!

Friday evening must be roomie evening! :) I got home from work and Rachel was just about ready to go for a walk, so we went together. She took me to this Japanese Garden by Merrifield Park. It was so cute and quaint, and not far from our house at all! Wedding music was playing, and there were 3 people there looking like they were planning for something, so I think there may be a wedding there tomorrow! I absolutely love living close to the St. Joseph River! As we were walking to the Japanese Garden, we passed a bunch of houses that looked like Lake Cottages. Anyways, the pic to your left is a pic of my roomie Rachel. The pics below are of 1) some pretty flowers in the garden, and 3) Statues of children. I thought they were really cool statues! If you ever have some free time and are looking for something to do, head over to Merrifield Park! There's plenty to do there and it is right on the River!

No comments: