A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Don!



Don is my Mom's Husband. He is pictured above with my Mom. They got married 9/29 of 2001. His son Chad is pictured right below Don & Mom. So I guess you could say I do have a brother! Chad is 20 and goes to College in MN. He is home for the Summer. Don is younger than my Mom (Dad was 12 years older than my Mom) and so I really don't see him as a father figure to me (as I have dated guys his age), but he is a great Dad and a great Grandpa to my Sister Debbie's kids. He is the only Grandpa they have known. I am very thankful for all of his help with my move from WI! He drove the truck back to Mishawaka and seriously unloaded EVERYTHING by himself. My Mom has struggled with Cancer for most of their marriage. I am thankful that he has been there to help, support and encourage her for better and for worse. Thanks for all you do Don!




1 comment:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

what a blessing! hope you're doing well, jen! can we meet in the next week or 2 for dinner or something? i've been craving haci again! :)