A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What An AWESOME Quote!

"Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim."
Nora Ephron
I just found this quote this evening. I LOVE this quote! I will forever be grateful to Granger Community Church and their Turning Point Group on "Boundaries"! This class has changed my life forever for the better! This class taught me that I had been playing the victim in my life. We have choices in life. We have a choice to continue being the victim, or we have the choice to overcome through Christ who gives us the strength! Had I not taken this class, I would have never been able to appreciate this quote like I do now!
Thank you GCC and Thank you to my Facilitators! :)

1 comment:

Kathy Guy said...

Jen-

Love all the steps your taking - continuing to press forward - great! I love that you're in the group with Michelle on disciplines. Many of us gain insight into ourselves, or a sliver of insight, and we stop. The understanding they found gets translated to THE answer rather than A answer. You're wise. You are using insights that you've gained to propel you to learn more. Transformation by the renewing of our minds is ongoing. I'm really proud of you!! Your testimony about Turning Point as a catalyst is really encouraging and helpful! I'll make sure the facilitator teams get the link. Thank you!