A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Jeannine & Jake


I met Jeannine 7 years ago (in Milwaukee, WI, at a Brewer's Tailgate Party/Baseball game), right before I moved to Denver, CO. I only met her once before I left, but when I moved back I got the opportunity to get to know her better. I was living down on the South side of Milwaukee, just blocks from her house. I think it was a few months before I started the singles group at Grace (which was 5 years ago) that we started hanging out a lot, and going for walks together. Jeannine and I went with two of our other friends to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic in December of 2004. I can't believe that was 3 1/2 years ago! We had a great time and have memories that will last forever!

After our friend Brenda's wedding yesterday, we went back to Jeannine's house to let Jake (her dog) out, and to play with him for a little bit. Jeannine is a great pet owner! Jake is spoiled, but loved! :) Isn't Jeannine stylin' in her new outfit?! It was the perfect dancing outfit! I'm glad I got to spend some one on one time with her in between the wedding and reception. Jeannine is lots of fun to be around! Thanks for your friendship Jeannine! I miss you!


No comments: