A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

There's Something About Mary!

I met my friend Mary exactly one year ago today. We both went to a small group meeting at Church (on June 4, 2007) for the same reason, to make new friends! I would say about the 2nd time the group met we really hit it off. I know the Title of this blog is also the title of a Movie, but it's true! There really is something about Mary. She's kind, loving, always puts others first, and is a wonderful friend. Mary is goofy, like me! :) We break out laughing when there's nothing that's even funny! We have that effect on each other! I am so thankful that God placed her in my life! She was my first real friend in Mishawaka, and has proven to be one of my closest friends here. We both were going through difficult times in our lives when we met. I am convinced it was a total God thing that we met each other when we did! :) We hung out a lot last summer, and continue to get together regularly. By the Grace of God we are both now going through good times in our lives! Thank you for being there for me Mary! I only hope I have been half of the friend to you as you have been to me! I look forward to many more fun times with you! God Bless and "Happy Anniversary"! :)

No comments: