A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ramona & Cameron



Ramona is a friend of mine from College. I went to a small College in Milwaukee, and she lived on the 3rd floor women's dorm our Freshman year. I lived on the 1st floor. We lost touch for a while after College, but have been in close contact the past 6 years or so. Ramona is a single Mom of a 10 year old boy. His name is Cameron. He is such a sweet boy! I am so proud of her for not only being a great Mom, but for being a great single Mom (which has got to be one of the hardest jobs in the world)! She has been a great friend to me. I'm staying with Ramona & Cameron this weekend. In fact, I'm sitting on her couch as I type this. Ramona & Cameron left for Church already. I'll be going to my former Church here in Milwaukee in a little bit. I love you Ramona, and I treasure your friendship.

No comments: