A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Here's Where I'm Living Now!

I was blessed to find this living situation on my Church's website. I found it in January and the owner of the house (1 of 3 of my wonderful roommates) held my room for me until I was able to move in on March 15th of this year. I rent a bedroom (pic is up above) but have use of the whole house, including the trampoline of course! =-) I'm finding that living in "community" with others has been wonderful for me! We each have our own lives and our own friends, but we do stuff together when we are home, like go for walks, watch movies, and jump on the trampoline! My last living situation was very challenging, so I feel completely blessed to have found this and to get along so wonderfully with all 3 of my roommates! For those of you who have ever had roommates, you will probably agree that getting along with 3 roommates is in itself, a miracle! My bedroom is the door off of the dining area. The other 3 bedrooms are upstairs. Enjoy more pics below! I think Alaina (owner of this awesome house) should be an interior decorator or something! What do you think?
















2 comments:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

soooooo cute! and i must admit it looks a little different from when i saw it in person! ;)

chocolate hug said...

So glad you found a wonderful living space and great roomies, I agree, it's tough to get along with everyone, but a blessing when it happens!

I like my "roommates" too!

:)

diana