A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Two Favorite GCC Musicians Were Leading Worship This Weekend!

I went to the Noon Service today. When I got to Church, I was pleasantly surprised that my two favorite GCC Musicians were on the Worship Team together this weekend! Ok, so maybe I'm biased b/c I actually have met/gotten to know these two guys. I have never personally met any of the other musicians at GCC. It's not that all of the others don't have talent too! GCC is filled with talent. But I know these two guys, so it was a treat to have them both leading worship on the same weekend! I met Dave aka "Red Guitar Guy" 1 year ago. He was in a small group I was in at the time. Dave is a phenomenal guitar player! The man has talent! He can sing too! My former Small Group was a source of great support for me when I first moved back to this area! Thanks you guys!

I just met Don and his wife Caryn a week ago. It seems like so much longer! We were at the same table for over 4 1/2 hours for the Core 301 Class. It was a total God thing that we had the 6 people we had at our table! I'm so glad I got to meet Caryn & Don! Don is an amazing singer! I remember the first time he sang at GCC. Don & Caryn are an awesome couple! Caryn's positive outlook on life is contagious! I look forward to getting to know you guys more in the future!

Don & Dave are both in the picture to your right. Don is the guy in the back with the black shirt. Dave is in the front row (far left) and is also wearing a black shirt.

Dave & Don, you rocked this weekend! Thanks for all you do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw.... Jen, you are such a kind person! It is an amazing team to work with, we had a blast this weekend! And how awesome is it to be a part of answering Jesus' prayer?! Remember, we are all doing this TOGETHER!

caryn said...

yes Jen your words are kind - I really enjoyed getting to know you too - God knew what he was doing when he arranged the tables for 301!!