A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Brenda & Dan Are Getting Married in 15 Days!

I met Brenda almost 5 years ago (July 12th, 2003). I have to admit that I had to go back to prior emails to find the exact date. I started a Singles Group at the Church I was attending. Brenda came to the first event. We found out we both worked at the same place too, just in different buildings! Because we worked on the same campus, it was easy to meet up for lunch at the park. Brenda is a lot of fun and has been there for me through many ups and downs in my life. She's wise beyond her years! Brenda didn't end up meeting a guy at the singles group, and it was about 3 more years till she met Dan. I will never forget us being in the Elevator at our friend Allyson's Apt building in Downtown Milwaukee. Brenda was updating us on the new guy in her life and when she told us his name, Allyson said "Dan! That's a good solid name!" It was one of those memorable moments I guess! Dan is a great guy and I'm so happy for them both! They were able to meet me for coffee for a few hours in January on their way back from OH. Dan's brother lives in OH. It's nice to be right off of the IN Toll Road! We visited and I showed them around and they were on their way back home. The pic of me and Brenda (above) and the pic of Brenda & Dan (below) were taken on the Notre Dame Campus after I gave them a brief tour of The Bend, and before they jumped back onto the IN Toll Road to head home. Their wedding is on June 21st in Milwaukee. I'll be driving up there 2 weeks from tomorrow! I'm looking forward to it! Congrats you guys!!!





No comments: