A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Friday, June 27, 2008

Blast From The Past!

So I was on my way to bed and ran across a Facebook Group for my old grade school, along with these pics and many more! I can't even believe I'm posting these photos as I look ridiculous in them, but this is me in Grade School. My sisters are in these pics too! Debbie is in a few, but Pam is in every picture because she is only 20 months younger than me and was one grade behind me. Stephanie and I have been friends since Kindergarten and she is in these pics as well. We went to a VERY small Lutheran grade school. Most of these people are married, so it's not like I'm spreading their last names all over the Internet, because they haven't had these last names in 10 or more years! Plus my blog is not searchable on the internet. I hope you get some giggles out of these pics! I know I did! :)







3 comments:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

What fun!

mom said...

You kids were so cute. Love the hair cuts!!!!

TMI Queen said...

I remember Steph! Haven't talked to her since 9th grade tho. :o(