A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Roomie Alaina & Her Family











Tonight I got home from work and Alaina and her family were leaving to go to CiCi's for dinner. They asked if I would like to join them. I was grateful that they asked me because I had been considering grabbing a bite out tonight. I'm working on the budget thing and showed great restraint this week! :) It was time for a treat! Alaina is in the pic with me below. She owns this beautiful house. Her family comes to visit often. They are an amazing family. Alaina's sister Penny (also in a pic with Alaina) is an EMT/Soon to be Paramedic. She has 2 very cute kids! Clay is 10 (exactly 3 years to the day younger then my nephew Trey!) and Amaya is 6. Amaya loves me and I'm pretty fond of her myself! The week before last week they weren't here very much and I missed Amaya. She is such a sweet little girl. Sasha is Alaina & Penny's cousin. She is in College at Bethel where she met her boyfriend Beto. She spends a lot of time here as well. Sasha is a sweetheart and Beto is a great guy! Beto is in the a pic with Clay and a pic with Sasha. Sasha is also in a pic with Amaya. Alaina leaves today to go visit her Dad for the week, so the fam probably won't be here this week. Roomie Rachel is gone until Monday evening. Roomie Tyne isn't here very often. I have the house to myself this weekend! Whatever will I do? Isn't it funny how we get used to things the way they are? I think I have a date with the couch and the DVD's this weekend! :) It's been a long week, so relaxation is just what I need! Have a great weekend everyone!




No comments: