My Year of Thanks!
April 17th - April 23rd, 2015
- Thankful for the opportunity to serve Debbie & Scott by creating/running the CaringBridge Website for them.
- Thankful for a nice walk with my Husband to enjoy the warm weather.
- Thankful I made it thru the work week after a hard, emotional week in my personal life.
- Thankful for the beauty of nature which we enjoyed at Pokagon State Park Today.
- Thankful for a delicious meal at Caruso's.
- Thankful I was 2 lbs down after a rough week. This was a huge scale and non-scale victory!
- Safe travels home from Angola.
- Thankful for a bit of relaxation at a coffee shop in Angola.
- Thankful for free Breakfast at our Hotel.
- I'm So, So Grateful that the Cardioversion worked to get my BIL's heart back into rhythm.
- Thankful for the technology of texting. It's a lot easier keeping updated when far away from loved ones.
- The Blessing of Friends Praying on our behalf.
- I was able to focus better at work Today.
- I head an Awesome song on the way home from work that excited and comforted me.
- I'm thankful my Sister's Family has a huge support system both near and far.
- I'm thankful that I have a Husband who cooks every night. What a Godsend!
- I'm thankful said Husband set up an oil change appointment so the car is ready for my drive to WI on my days off next week.
- I'm thankful the snow melted.
- "The Hardest Peace", A book written by Kara Tippetts - I read half of it this Evening.
- Meijer MPerks - Helps to save money.
- Medicine which helps even out my chemical imbalances.