A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Not So Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Blue/Brown Polka Dot Non-Bikini

I didn't exactly plan on buying a bathing suit last evening, but I'm proud of my choice. I hadn't bought a suit for 3 and a half years, and the last time I did buy a suit, it was 80% off. I got a really good deal on this suit! It was originally $34.00 per piece. Are you kidding me? I would never pay that much! I was so glad it was on sale! I only paid $19.99 per piece. I saved 40% and came home with a suit I love and feel comfortable in, well mostly comfortable...don't all women have some hang-ups about their bodies, especially in a bathing suit? I also found a pair of grey dress pants for work. Again, they were originally $44.00, but I bought them for only $8.80 because they were 80% off! I hadn't bought any clothing items since I first started my new job almost 3 months ago. Even then, I allowed myself 1 new outfit. I'm making more progress taking baby steps than trying to be a perfectionist. Well, I still fall back into my old ways at times. I saved $63.22 last evening! Go me! I love this pattern!

1 comment:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

ooh, that's SO cute!! where were you shopping to get such good deals?!?