A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Saturday, August 9, 2008

This Family's Testimony is Amazing!

Steven Curtis Chapman and his family were interviewed on Larry King Live on August 7th, 2008. The interview is on You Tube and was broken down into 6 different parts. I just spent the past 45 min or so balling my eyes out while watching the interview. They are such an amazing testimony to the World about how they are trusting in God to carry them through and hold them up during this family tragedy! The love they have for God and for each other, is powerful! I decided to post 2 of those clips below. The first clip I am posting was the first part of the interview with Steven and his wife. I also posted the third part of the interview where their 3 older biological children join them. If you want to watch the other 4 clips, they can be found on YouTube.Com.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is too sad. I haven't been able to make myself watch it yet.