A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Sunday, August 3, 2008

This is How I Spent My Weekend...


Believe it or not, the pic to your right is not of me, but the person certainly looks a lot like me! However, this is seriously how I spent my weekend! I got home Friday night from work and haven't left the house since then! I've spent LOTS of time in my room sleeping and trying to get rid of this cold & flu.

I'm very blessed to have 3 wonderful roommates who care! Nurse Tyne (seriously, she is a Nurse), gave me her advice to getting better. Tyne said they've seen a lot of cases of people with the cold & flu (it's going around) being dehydrated. Alaina kept checking in on me and bought some soup for me, and Rachel gave me some soup too! My friend Mary called twice to check up on me! :) It's nice to have so many people who care and who are nursing me back to health! :) It's times like these that I'm thankful for my singleness because I can just do nothing but sleep and drink liquids for a few days to try to get better. I'm still not feeling up to par, but I am feeling better then I was last Wednesday thru Friday at work! BTW I'm back online and will be blogging more often once I feel better. Have a great week! :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Well, my first comment is "Wow that stinks!" Hope your feeling better. Then I cant help but wonder who the picture is of??? Hope your all better!

Very Sleepy Girl said...

glad to hear you are feeling a bit better!! keep resting! (when you're not working)

K Woods said...

Jen, I hope you are feeling better by now! What a bummer having a summer cold! Let me know if you need anything!