A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Saturday, July 26, 2008

"Free" Internet Access May Have Come To A Halt!

The picture to your left describes the "internet withdrawal" that I have been experiencing the past 3 days! For the past 4 months I have been blessed to be able to access an unsecured wireless connection from home. We don't pay for Wi-Fi or Cable at home. Well, the last time I was able to get on the internet at home was Thursday afternoon. I found this pic and could so relate to seeing that "x" with the circle around it! I think God may be trying to tell me I need to make better use of my time!
So, if you don't see Twitter updates or frequent blogs, you know why! But, you know me, I will find a way to blog somehow! :) I'm currently at "The Beanery" Coffee Shop in Downtown Mishawaka ,which is only half a mile from the house that I am living in. It's a cool place! You should check it out! Have a great weekend everyone! :)


2 comments:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

Are they open evenings?

chocolate hug said...

ha ha...that happened to us too! But then it was back up so we are still borrowing someone's signal....There are a couple public signals here in some parks, but I'm happy to be home instead.