A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Jesus Statue Is Missing Right Hand!

Today I went to Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens to visit my Dad's grave site. It was a beautiful day! The pic of the open Bible with verse is part of his tombstone. I saw a Jesus statue from afar and took a walk over to see it. It's on a platform and is very tall. Therefore the pic turned out great! Isn't it cool how Jesus is up in the beautiful sky amongst the clouds? His arms are open as if He is saying non verbally to all passers by, "Come onto me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest!". He does say that to you and to me everyday. He wants to carry our burdens for us. The poor Jesus statue is missing a hand! :( But our Jesus is Mighty to Save! :)






3 comments:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

Yea for Amputee Jesus! And yea for "adventurous" evenings! :) I'm glad we got to all hang out, Jen!

Very Sleepy Girl said...

i just saw on the news a story about the 4th hand replacement surgery.

Michelle Wegner said...

Jesus w/out a right hand...what could it mean? :0)
too funny