A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Voice Mail Message From Lexi!


When I got out of work last Thursday I had a VM message from my 6 year old niece Lexi who lives in Milwaukee, WI. The message said:
"Aunt Jenny, I was just gonna call you and say that my tooth fell out at school on May um 6th, 2009, bye."
This message from Lexi totally made my day! I was laughing and smiling for quite a while after I heard this message! It was so darn cute for one thing! Plus, I was honored that she wanted to tell ME about her tooth. It was the first tooth she lost, so this is a BIG deal to her! I was tickled that she mentioned the date. This reminded me that she takes after me when it comes to dates and details.
Anyways, it was just so cute that I had to share it with you all! I hope this blog post added at least a smile to your day! :)
Lexi will be here in Indiana with her family for a visit this weekend, and I can't wait to see her! :)

3 comments:

Sue said...

That is so precious! There is something special between an Auntie and her nieces! I can just see how God is preparing you for a VERY important role in Lexi's future as she navigates childhood/teenage years and adulthood!!

Blessings to you Auntie!!

Hugs

Very Sleepy Girl said...

I LOVE it!!!

Michelle Wegner said...

So sweet!