A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

This Made My Day!!!

I had a good day, but it got tons better when I got home and brought in the mail! I received a $50.00 gift card for gas! Of course that excited me! But then I read the letter:

"Thank you for your outstanding service over the past four months to Liberty Mutual. Your hard work and dedication has helped the company maintain its positive reputation. Please accept this gas card with our sincere appreciation."

It was a typed generic looking letter and I have no clue who sent it. I don't know if everyone gets one after four months of employment, or if there are certain criteria you have to meet in order to get one. What I do know is that I am seriously impressed, because this company shows their employees that they are valued! $50.00 might not seem like a lot for a huge and successful company to give away, but it means a lot to me to be shown that I am valued for my contributions to the organization. It can be really stressful to have to meet certain production levels, etc. They demand a lot out of their employees! But on days like today, I know that my hard work and dedication will pay off! I'm thankful that I work for a Company that understands how showing appreciation to their employee's will pay off for them in the long run! It's amazing to me that I continue to see blessing after blessing (like this one) since I started putting the Lord first in my financial life!

2 comments:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

That IS awesome!! It means so much to feel appreciated!!

TMI Queen said...

Wow! I would kill to get that kind of recognition. We get a pizza party when we pass our ISO certification and that's about it. I'd rather have a gas card any day! lol