A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wish I was here!

Well, I won't be on the beach by an ocean, but I'm thinking of taking an overnight trip somewhere on the western shore of Lake Michigan sometime in the next few months. I just want to get away from it all to recharge. Everyone needs time to recharge. Gotta see if I can work it out with the budget! Overtime is being offered again, so I'm taking it! Plus I volunteered to work on July 4th since we earn double time and a half on that day! I haven't flown, or gone outside of IN/WI (and surrounding areas) in 2 years! I've matured, and have become much more responsible with my finances, including putting God first! I have a long ways to go in learning to manage my money responsibly, but with God's help, I've also come a long way from where I used to be. I'll keep you posted on my possible destination and if it works out or not. But for now, I can dream can't I? =-)

1 comment:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

dreams are essential to one's soul.

you can quote me on that! ;)