A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Sunday, July 13, 2008

The DQ Adventures of Jen Squared!

Jen & I planned to meet at Church to go to the 7:30 service tonight. Her friends from Muskegon MI ended up joining us. It's funny b/c that's the area I've been interested in going to for a little vacation someday! Now I have connections to check with first for the lowdown prior to booking any hotel rooms, etc! Plus I could give advice to them because 1 or both of them are considering moving to Milwaukee! Anyways, the Church Service was Awesome! Afterwards, Jen Squared went to Dairy Queen with Mike & Scott from Muskegon. We shared lots of laughs and had a great time! I can't think of all of the funny moments off of the top of my head, but I do know that my hair was shedding! Thankfully this happened after we were done eating! I found out that Muskegon men do know how to use cell phones to take pictures after all! =-) Just kidding! The pic of me and Jen turned out great! Thanks Scott! Jen & I didn't even plan to wear the same color top, but don't we look cute? It must be the name! :) Thanks for a great evening everyone! I hope you guys made it back to MI safely!



2 comments:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

Girl Scout Thin Mint Blizzards, mmmmm! :)

Very Sleepy Girl said...

"links of love"! that's what i was thinking about while laying in bed trying to sleep this morning!