A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blogger's Block

The Author of this Cartoon gives his permission for readers to repost his cartoons! This one reminds me of myself the past few days! My goal is to post at least 1 blog per day. However, sometimes I can't think of anything to blog about. So, I've decided that it's better to blog when I'm inspired and feel like it, than to just blog for the sake of blogging. For the most part I get inspired to blog frequently! I've just been battling "blogger's block" the past few days! I thought I came up with this phrase myself, but I googled it, and it's already out there! I just want to let everyone know that if I don't post for a day or two now and then, I promise I'm still alive and kicking in the blogosphere! Thank you to all of my faithful readers out there! I really do appreciate you taking the time to read my blog! :)

3 comments:

amberWIRE said...

Hooray! I say "blog when you want to and don't when you don't"

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'll be reading yours too!

Very Sleepy Girl said...

ha ha, that IS a funny cartoon!

yah, i've been kinda behind on the blogging lately too. too busy living!

Kathy Guy said...

I'm with ya'! Honestly, I tend to skim blogs with too frequent posts...the problem is that I then tend to miss some stuff that might have been helpful.

I think it really depends on if your blog is a diary of daily life, random thoughts, or what you're hoping to communicate. Either way, good move!