A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Lifelong Friend



The first pic is of Steph, the 2nd pic is of Steph and her kiddos, and the third pic is of Zoya the dog! Darren was out mowing the lawn when I was taking these pictures. Steph and I have been friends since we were 5 years old! We can go years, and we literally have gone years without seeing each other, and when we get together, it's like time hasn't passed. That's when you know it's a true friendship. I'm thankful we got to go to Starbucks alone and just hang out and catch up on the happening's in each other's lives! We also watched "Bucket List" last night about 2 male friends! Good movie, but I cried! Thanks for a great weekend Steph! Let's not go 3 1/2 years without seeing each other this time, k?! :)

No comments: