A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Friday, July 18, 2008

My New Favorite Song!

On Father's Day I blogged about how my Dad used to always say "This is the Day the Lord has made! We will Rejoice and be glad in it!" Well exactly one week after I posted that blog, I was driving home from my friend's wedding in WI and heard this song on the Radio! I felt like God was talking to me through this song. There is no such thing as a coincidence where God is concerned! At the time I didn't know who sang it, but I looked it up on the internet when I got home. I wasn't surprised that Lincoln Brewster came out with another awesome song! If you wish, you can listen to the new song below. It's a catchy tune with a great message! Enjoy and remember that TODAY IS THE DAY! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN SISTER! I needed to hear this today. Thanks for posting it! a definate God sighting! :)