A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Gratitude For God's Gifts of Love to Me - Week 5

My Year of Thanks!
April 17th - April 23rd, 2015
 

April 17th

  1. Thankful for the opportunity to serve Debbie & Scott by creating/running the CaringBridge Website for them.
  2. Thankful for a nice walk with my Husband to enjoy the warm weather.
  3. Thankful I made it thru the work week after a hard, emotional week in my personal life.

April 18th

  1. Thankful for the beauty of nature which we enjoyed at Pokagon State Park Today.
  2. Thankful for a delicious meal at Caruso's.
  3. Thankful I was 2 lbs down after a rough week.  This was a huge scale and non-scale victory!

April 19th

  1. Safe travels home from Angola.
  2. Thankful for a bit of relaxation at a coffee shop in Angola.
  3. Thankful for free Breakfast at our Hotel.

April 20th

  1. I'm So, So Grateful that the Cardioversion worked to get my BIL's heart back into rhythm.
  2. Thankful for the technology of texting.  It's a lot easier keeping updated when far away from loved ones.
  3. The Blessing of Friends Praying on our behalf.

April 21st

  1. I was able to focus better at work Today.
  2. I head an Awesome song on the way home from work that excited and comforted me.
  3. I'm thankful my Sister's Family has a huge support system both near and far.

April 22nd

  1. I'm thankful that I have a Husband who cooks every night. What a Godsend!
  2. I'm thankful said Husband set up an oil change appointment so the car is ready for my drive to WI on my days off next week.
  3. I'm thankful the snow melted.

April 23rd

  1. "The Hardest Peace", A book written by Kara Tippetts - I read half of it this Evening.
  2. Meijer MPerks - Helps to save money.
  3. Medicine which helps even out my chemical imbalances.



No comments: