A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Gratitude For God's Gifts of Love to Me - Week 3

My Year of Thanks!
April 3rd - April 9th, 2015
 
"The days when it's hardest to be Thankful, are the days when it's most important to be Thankful."
~Me
 
 
April 3rd
 
  1. The Greatest Love Story of All - Jesus dying to give us Eternal Life.
  2. Greek Yogurt Whips - It's like having dessert - Yummo!
  3. Money to buy the groceries - Blessed!  
 
April 4th
 
  1. The gift of WW Meetings - For FREE.
  2. The gift of green grass.
  3. The Free Fitbit I have that motivates me to keep active.
 
April 5th
 
  1. The Resurrection - Oh Happy Day!  Thank you Jesus!
  2. My Nephew Joey.
  3. A delicious Dinner of stuffed chicken breast made by my Sister - Mashed Potatoes too!  Yummo!
 
April 6th
 
  1. My Pillow - Can't sleep without it.
  2. The great participation in my 4th Annual Walking Challenge.
  3. Freshly cut cantaloupe - Yummy!
 
April 7th
 
  1. That God has taught me to take responsibility for my life - It's so much more empowering this way!
  2. The cart and stool that "closes the kitchen" and keeps me from eating overnight.
  3. The walking path at work - so I can get my steps in even if it's cold and rainy outside.
 
April 8th
 
  1. My Spring energy - Even after working 2 hours of OT, walking, and doing yoga - I'm not completely exhausted!
  2. Flavored drops - They help me drink the water my body needs.
  3. My Spoonk acupressure mat - It helps me relax and fall asleep, eases my stress/anxiety levels, and relieves tension in my upper back/shoulders.
 
April 9th
 
  1. Kelly - My dear "Mom" in the Milwaukee area. 
  2. Jen - My wonderful friend who comes to my Wednesday Night Small Group.
  3. Hope - Given to me thru Christ! No Matter what struggles we go thru, God is there, and everything will be OK.
 

No comments: