A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Gratitude For God's Gifts of Love to Me - Week 2

My Year of Thanks!
March 27th - April 2nd, 2015

 
  

March 27th

  1. Starbucks - A place to splurge & treat ourselves to yummy goodness every now & then.
  2. A paid day off of work - not everyone gets those.
  3. Clear weather for our drive to the land of cheese.

March 28th

  1. Weight Watchers - It truly has changed our lives and our relationships with food.
  2. Budget Cinemas - Where 6 of us could see "Annie" for $12.00.
  3. The Blessing of Quality Time with Lexi, Hannah, Tyler, & Myles, our thoughtful & extremely grateful Nieces & Nephews.

March 29th

  1. My St. Marcus Friends who still treat me like a part of their Church Family.
  2. A safe & uneventful drive home from the Land of Cheese.
  3. My heating pad, which helps to relax me & help me fall asleep.

March 30th

  1. My Packer Blanket that my Mom made me for our Wedding Shower - it keeps me warm.
  2. My "Sister" Sarah - We haven't met in person, but she is a positive influence in my life and I knew her Dad, so I know she's a Strong & Good Person.
  3. My Friend Kathy who thought of me when she found a steal deal on rubber stamps, and bought them not knowing if I would want them or not, and was going to return them if I didn't want them.  I do want them! :-)

March 31st

  1. The Flylady, who taught me that anyone can do anything for 15 minutes.  I set my timer for 15 minutes to start a seemingly overwhelming task, and in 15 minutes, it's done
  2. Pandora - So I can listen to Christian Contemporary Music/80's Music/Etc - all day at work.
  3. Longer days - Today was the last day I used my light box for the Season!

April 1st

  1. For being outside Today with no coat, with short sleeves, and NOT being Cold!  That hasn't happened since September of last Year!
  2. My Small Group Ladies, and how Real, and Open, and Honest we can be with each other.
  3. Pulse FM on my TV - Positive, Uplifting, Encouraging Music!

April 2nd

  1. I'm Thankful for the Perfect work hours for my body clock - 9:45am - 6:00pm.
  2. Electricity - Where would I be without indoor light in the evenings?
  3. Indoor Plumbing - Can you tell I'm not a camper?


 
                                                                                                            

No comments: