A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Monday, May 4, 2015

Gratitude For God's Gifts of Love to Me - Week 6

My Year of Thanks!
April 24th - April 30th, 2015
 


April 24th

  1. I'm Thankful my BIL's 1st Chemo Treatment went well.
  2. I'm Thankful I woke up to a beautiful new pic of my Sister and her Family on FB.
  3. I'm Thankful my wonderful Husband cleaned the Apartment Tonight.

April 25th

  1. I'm Thankful I got to spend time with Family at my Cousin Katie's Bridal Shower.
  2. I'm Thankful my car is ready for my drive to Wisconsin.
  3. I'm Thankful for napping in the Afternoon.

April 26th

  1. I'm Thankful for a great, comforting, and applicable Church Service.
  2. I'm Thankful for yummy Jasmine's Favorite rice dish that I got to eat at Aladdins for Lunch.
  3. I'm Thankful I achieved 990 Lifetime Miles with my Fitbit - I've walked the entire length of New Zealand.

April 27th

  1. I'm Thankful for a great counseling session with the best Counselor Ever!  He told me I was doing really well!  I needed this validation!
  2. I'm Thankful I had a productive day at work.
  3. I'm Thankful my Hubby got gas for me so the car is all set for my trip to Wisconsin Tomorrow Evening.

April 28th

  1. I'm Thankful I had a safe drive to Wisconsin.
  2. I'm Thankful I got to see Chuck and Carey.
  3. I'm Thankful that I am off work for the next 6 days - a much needed break.

April 29th

  1. I'm Thankful I got to help my Sister with daycare, got to pick things up at the Store for her.
  2. I'm Thankful I got to go to Culver's with my Sister and my Nieces and Nephews for their School Fundraiser.
  3. I'm Thankful for Laughter in the van this Evening, coming from all 6 of us.

April 30th

  1. I'm Thankful that my BIL Scott got to see his girls participate in their track meet Today.
  2. I'm Thankful that Starbucks gave me another caramel macchiato for free, after I spilled my Sister's drink in the car.
  3. I'm Thankful for Quality time alone with my Nieces and Nephews this Evening.

 

No comments: