A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Balance - J-La-Sta Style

Balance Is.......... 
 
 
 
  • Eating 1 or 2 Servings of Edy's No Sugar Added Half the Fat Ice Cream instead of eating no ice cream at all or eating half the container.  
  • Walking 10,000 Steps 5 days a week instead of not walking at all or walking 10,000 steps 7 days a week.
  • Using 1 lb hand weights over my 45 minute lunch walk on Monday, Wednesday and Friday instead of not using weights at all or using them all 5 Weekdays.
  • Being on Facebook a little bit each day instead of being on it all the time or giving myself a week or 2 off of FB altogether.
 
I have a long ways to go, but for being such an all or nothing person, I think I've made great strides in finding balance in my life! :-)
 
 



No comments: