A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Murphy's M.V.P.

Who is Murphy's M.V.P. you ask? She is my friend! Her name is Mary, and Mary will soon be Mrs. Murphy!! She and her fiance will be getting married this August 1st! I'm so happy for them! This picture was taken last night (Friday) at a bachelorette get together. The other women went to Hacienda and a Silverhawks baseball game 1st, but I worked till 7:15pm, so I met up with them at Mary's friend's apartment afterwards. Mary doesn't usually wear a baseball cap, but isn't she adorable in her Murphy's M.V.P. get-up?! :) The past 2 years I've heard a lot about Helen and Katie (Mary's friends who live out East). It was great to finally meet them in person and to meet many more friends of Mary's as well. This afternoon (Saturday) was her bridal shower and it was fun, and was held at a very classy place (Villa Macri's)! But you see, Mary's a classy girl and deserves the best. Mary, I wish you God's blessings on your upcoming M.V.P. role! :-)



1 comment:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

Cute, that MVP is great!