A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Friday, May 22, 2009

About Me

Here's a quiz I created for my friends on Facebook to see how well they know me. How well do you know me? Feel free to answer by leaving a comment 1.C, 2.D, etc. I'll post the answers shortly!

1) What cell phone network do I use?
a) Sprint
b) Verizon
c) T-Mobile
d) AT&T

2) My favorite flavor of ice cream is ________.
a) Chocolate
b) Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
c) Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
d) Mint Chip

3) How many times have I traveled out of the country?
a) 0
b) 1
c) 2
d) 3
e) 5

4) What is my favorite holiday?
a) Christmas
b) Thanksgiving
c) Easter
d) 4th of July

5) What city was I born in?
a) St. Joseph, MI
b) Mishawaka, IN
c) Milwaukee, WI
d) South Bend, IN
e) Denver, CO

6) How many Nieces/Nephews do I have?
a) 2
b) 3
c) 4
d) 5
e) 6

7) When did my Dad pass away?
a) 1995
b) 1997
c) 1999
d) 2002
e) 2005

8) What are the names of my Godchildren?
a) Trey, Gregory, Hannah
b) Trey, Lexi, Tyler
c) Gregory, Lexi, Ryan
d) Lexi, Joey, Hannah

9) What is my favorite movie?
a) Bennie & Joon
b) The Notebook
c) A Walk to Remember
d) 13 Going on 30

10) How many 1st Cousins do I have(include both sides fam minus my 2 sisters)
a) 6
b) 9
c) 10
d) 15
e) 17

No comments: