A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Blogiversary To Me!


Can you believe it? I've been blogging for a full year now! In fact my very first blog post was posted exactly 1 year ago today at exactly this time of the night/morning! :) It's been a great year! So much has happened! I love blogging because I love to write, I find it extremely therapeutic, and I love to keep my followers up to date on the happenings in my life! As time goes on, I am gaining more followers. My friend Michelle told me it would just take time! :) She was right! I just wanted to thank all of my readers who have been following me on this journey we call life! Whether you are a faithful follower, or just stop by once in a while, I appreciate you! :) Without you, this blog wouldn't be nearly as important or worthwhile to me. Thanks for your comments and for your support this past year. I hope you continue to follow my blog and leave comments when you feel the urge to do so! :) God Bless you! :)

1 comment:

Sue said...

Happy Blogversary! I've had a blog (in various forms with various names) since the early days of blogging. I LOVE it. Since I started taking a writing course I try & challenge myself to write something every day which so far I've been pretty good at - only missing the odd day here & there.

It has been a pleasure visiting your blog and I pray God uses your blog to draw people closer to Him as your readership grows in the next year!

Hugs J-La!