A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Friday, April 24, 2009

Randomness by J-La

  1. I've been blogging for 11 months now!
  2. My Sister Pam is graduating from Western Michigan University tomorrow! I'm so proud of her! She went back and finished College while working Full Time and being a Wife and a Mom!
  3. I haven't felt good all week. It all started on Sunday evening. I even took Wednesday off to rest up. This is mostly why I haven't blogged this week. Hopefully I'm on the upswing!
  4. I had more lab work done this week. I haven't heard anything yet in regards to the results. I'm still a medical mystery! :)
  5. I'm looking forward to rescheduling with Jen. We were going to go to "Red Robin" on it's opening day on Monday, but I had to cancel because I was sick.
  6. Work was more tiring than usual this week due to learning a new way of doing things. Change is good, but it is change and it does take time to learn new things! I get nervous about production, but I'll get there, it just takes time.
  7. My allergies are acting up.
  8. I want to lose weight and have been walking more as the weather gets nicer.
  9. I LOVE my new MERRELLS! So Comfy! :)
  10. Sister Debbie is 12 weeks along with my littlest nephew/niece! She is due November 4th! :) It would be cool if the baby were born on November 3rd, which was Dad's B-day.
  11. Mom is still doing chemo. She had another round on Thursday. She'll have another one in 2 weeks and then there will be an MRI to see if the cancer is has shrunk/is gone...basically to see if the chemo worked. For her sake, I pray it did!
  12. A friend of mine was laid off from her job today. She is a single Mom. This saddens me, but I know God has great things in store for her. I'm thankful to have a job.
  13. I get motion sickness. I picked up Dramamine tonight for the ride to Kalamazoo w/ the fam tomorrow for Pam's graduation. The older I get the worse it gets. I'm so used to driving that when I don't drive, I experience motion sickness. YEAH Dramamine!
  14. My Godson and Nephew will be confirmed in May. I can't believe he's 14 1/2! I still remember the day he was born!
  15. I'm tired and signing off now. Tomorrow will be a long but happy day! :)
  16. More later...

1 comment:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

awww, yea, thanks for the shout-out! i am also looking forward to rescheduling dinner with you!