A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mishawaka Has A New Barnes & Noble!

Mishawaka has had a Barnes & Noble for a long time, but about a week ago the old one closed and the new one opened up. The new one is attached to the Mall. This is the largest and coolest Barnes & Noble I have ever seen and I've been in many B&N's in the big cities! I never thought South Bend would have a B&N this big! It has a large fireplace and even has an extra big study area, which I believe is geared toward Notre Dame students. I just had to take pics of the pictures on the walls in that study area to show you all. All of you local peeps should check it out soon! Come on you out of towners, I know you want to come visit me just so you can experience the new Barnes & Noble Mishawaka has to offer! :) Enjoy the pics!



































2 comments:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

Nice! I can't wait to check it out!

Anonymous said...

We loved it too! I could spend a lot of time/money in there!