A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another Dunkin Donuts "Date"!



It must be a Saturday thing! :) A week ago Saturday I was at Dunkin Donuts with my niece Lexi in Milwaukee, and this past Saturday I was at Dunkin Donuts in Goshen with Jennifer. I must say I had so much fun on Saturday! Jen is a very fun person, but I think this is one of the most fun times that we have shared together! While at Dunkin Donuts, we had a great discussion, including meditating on various scripture verses, while sipping blueberry coffee (which tasted even better at the Goshen location!). Then we went to see Jen's boyfriend's choir perform. They got a "gold"! :) After that we went to Concord Mall where we ate at Enzo's Pizza and walked around the Mall. Jen had the pleasure of seeing a tattoo of dough on one of the worker's arms. You'd have to be there to understand, or keep an eye out on Jen's blog and maybe she'll tell you about it. She can tell it the best because I was already sitting down when she was having this very peculiar conversation. We had lots of laughs about it! :) Thanks Jen! I look forward to more fun times with you in the future!

2 comments:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

oh man, now i feel pressure to post a great blog about the dough boy. i'll see what i can do tomorrow perhaps. but you're right; i think ya just had to be there.

i had a fun time too!

Carlos said...

I love me some dunkin donuts.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Los