A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sun Filled Day! :)


Today was a gorgeous SUNNY day! :) I went for an hour and 20 minute walk down by the River. I couldn't get through the walkway on both sides of the River due to flooding, but I found an alternate route to get where I wanted to go. The fourth pic shows the most flooding. That was taken at Beutter Park and you used to be able to walk through those walk-ways and see small waterfalls...as you can see it's totally flooded now. I love the new bridge with the arch! Now there are two different parts of my walk that I can cross over the River on a Bridge! See the condos in the 3rd pic (front of condos) and the last pic (back of condos)? I would love to own one of those someday. This gives me even more incentive to get my financial plan together. I want to control my money and not let it control me. I just soaked up all the sun I could get today. I couldn't have asked for better weather. God is good! :) Enjoy the pics below and I hope everyone gets to catch some rays this week! It sounds like we are in for an awesome few more days of warm/sunny weather! :)














































1 comment:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

Those condos are cute and I'm guessing *really* pricey!