A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Monday, March 9, 2009

I <3 Daylight Savings Time!!!!!!!
















I absolutely LOVE Daylight Savings Time! Today was the 1st day since last Fall that I walked out of work at 7:15pm and saw daylight! :) Spring is in the air and I feel it! :) This is seriously a National Holiday for me! Gone are the SAD, dark, dreary days of of Fall/Winter, and here are the happy, bright times of Spring & Summer! I have so much more energy during the Spring & Summer. Last evening Jennifer and I decided to meet up at Five Guys for dinner tonight. As I walked out of work this evening and saw that it was still light out, I thought to myself "Jen & I can celebrate daylight savings time tonight!" I got so excited! So we did meet at Five Guys and ended up catching up on things for 2 hours! It was funny because Jen was not happy about daylight savings time, and many people aren't, but she was happy that I put a positive spin on it with my enthusiasm for this "National Holiday" of mine! :) So for all of you out there who are feeling the effects of losing that hour of sleep, I hope you catch up on that hour soon! I for one LOVE this time of year and plan to do the best I can do enjoy the daylight while I have it! :) Bring on the sunshine! Happy Daylight Savings Time everyone! :)

1 comment:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

So great to catch up with you tonight!