A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Monday, March 23, 2009

My "Date" at Dunkin Donuts!

This one's for you JJ! Saturday night my Niece Lexi and I went on a date in Downtown Milwaukee. First we went thru a car wash, then we drove down to the Milwaukee Lake Front where she took a lot of pictures (hmm she must take after her Aunt Jenny)! Then we went to Dunkin Donuts because I wanted to try DD's Blueberry coffee which my friend JJ loves! It was delicious! Lexi didn't want anything because she wanted to get ice cream later. We then walked around downtown and the went to McDonalds to end the evening with ice cream! We got home an hour before the rest of the family and just hung out and watched TV. All I remember is some show called "Phineus and Ferb"! It was so great bonding with Lexi! I think she's coming out of her shell! Friday I was going to stay with the rest of the kids while her Mom walked her to School. Lexi was upset that I wasn't walking her to School. Lexi doesn't show a whole lot of emotion so I didn't think it mattered to her. Once I knew it mattered, we decided Debbie would stay with the kids and I would walk Lexi to School. Have I mentioned I love being "Aunt Jenny"!? :)





1 comment:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

FUN!!! Thanks for the shout-out! I will invite you to join our Facebook club of DD Blueberry Coffee lovers! : )

I would love to explore Downtown Milwaukee! Such a cute pic of you & your niece!!