A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Who's Out There?

I've been blogging for 10 months now & I know I have a few faithful followers. I'm just curious to know how many people follow this blog, and who you are. Please leave a comment with your name, location and what you like about this blog (optional). I would love to hear from you even if this is your first time here. If you don't have a google/blogger account, you can use Anonymous and just type in your info in the comment section. Thanks for following my blog! :)

6 comments:

chocolate hug said...

Hey Jen! I pop in from time to time to see how you're doing. I love your little banner thing that says, "As for me and my blog we will serve the LORD."

I hope all is well!

diana

Very Sleepy Girl said...

I am one of your faithful readers, and you know it! Love to read your encouraging thoughts and stay updated on your life!

Jennifer
South Bend, IN

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen!

It's me Kelly! I follow often to see how you're doing. Maybe you can sell your blogs to a producer and make a reality TV series. :)

Kelly
Milwaukee, WI

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen.
Of course I read your blog.
You are awesome. I like the reality tv show idea.
:)

cujosgonewild said...

Hi! This is the first time ive seen your blog. Stumbled across it by using the next blog button up top.

I hope all turns out well with the swelling. Hopefully it turns out to be something simple!

Keep up the blogging!

Unknown said...

Hi there!
I've been following for a few months but haven't commented too much. It's good stuff though :)

And we should meet up in Chicago sometime -- especially with summer right around the corner. So much to do!

~Liz Z