A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Girl Time In Chicago!

This past Saturday I took the South Shore Railway to Chicago to meet up with two of my friends from Milwaukee. My friend Kelly couldn't make it because she was sick! I hope you are feeling better Kel! We missed you! Brenda & Jeannine took the Metra train from Kenosha to Chicago. We met up at Shedd's Aquarium and then took the Trolley to Macy's. The store was beautifully decorated for Christmas. Probably my favorite part was when we sat down for lunch and had some female "bonding time". We can relate to different aspects of each others lives. It's always nice to have other Christian friends who can relate to what you are going through. When I'm in Milwaukee and we just meet for lunch, I don't get to spend as much time with them, but I was thankful to be able to spend a chunk of time with Jeannine & Brenda. I miss them! We'll have to meet in Chicago again sometime! Thanks for coordinating this Jeannine! I had a wonderful time! I miss you guys! Oh yeah, Brenda's Birthday was today (Nov 25th). Happy Birthday Brenda! I seriously hope you had a day that was as wonderful as you are! :)





























No comments: