A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Quality Time With Hannah

My Niece & Goddaughter Hannah is such a sweetheart! I was so happy to be able to spend some quality time with her on Tuesday in Milwaukee. Hannah's big sister Lexi is in all day kindergarten and Debbie stayed home to watch Tyler and the other kids she watches during the day. Hannah is always smiling and is a very intelligent little girl! She is such a joy to be around. She turned 4 in September. I only had about 45 min to chat with my friend Joy at her house on Monday, so Joy & her daughters (Matthea (4) & Brooklyn (2)) came to meet up with me and Hannah for lunch on Tuesday. All of the kids were very well behaved, which meant Joy and I were able to catch up more on each others lives. After lunch I took Hannah to Brookfield Square and we found a new Packers store which just opened on November 1st. I was in 7th heaven! We had a fun time! We also walked to go pick up her big sister Lexi from school. I kinda felt a wee bit like a Mom that day, although I got to just be there for the fun stuff! :) Hannah and her family will be in town for Thanksgiving and I can't wait to see them again!