A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Things To Look Forward To!

It helps me to have things to look forward to! Here is a list of things that I'm looking forward to in no particular order:

  • Having a 4 day weekend in Milwaukee where I get to see family and friends
  • Getting together with my dear friend Mary for coffee on Thursday evening
  • Meeting up in Chicago with 3 friends from Milwaukee a week from this Saturday
  • Getting a $10.00 gift card to Starbucks from work for OT and being flexible with my schedule last quarter
  • Watching a movie with my Small Group a week from this Sunday evening
  • Hanging out with family for Thanksgiving
  • Working the day after Thanksgiving for double time and a half

I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of right now.

1 comment:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

Yea! I should create a list like this!