A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Pam!


Today is my sister Pam's Birthday! She is 20 months younger than I am. Pam told me last week that they will be celebrating Trey's (her son who is in the picture above with Pam) anniversary of his open heart surgery every year instead of her Birthday. Her Birthday is September 7th and Trey's surgery was September 6th. Last year we were all up at the U of M Mott's Children's hospital for her Birthday. Well, I still think her Birthday is an important day and her life should be celebrated every year! :) I'm proud of my sister and here are just some of the reasons why:

  • She was a young Mom and has been a responsible and great Mom!


  • She has a great job working for Whirlpool in the KitchenAid division and is a hard worker.


  • Not only is she working full time and making sure Trey gets to all of his practices/games/catechism class when he needs to, but she is finishing up her Bachelor's Degree! She has school 3 nights a week and two of those nights she drives from St. Joe MI to Kalamazoo MI!


  • Pam & her husband purchased their first home approximately 3 years ago.


  • She showed great strength and faith in her Savior during the hardest time of her life (her only child's open heart surgery last year).
  • She is a great sister

Thanks for all that you do and all that you are Pam! I hope you get a chance to relax on your special day! (I need to get more pics of you! This is the only one I have on my computer!)



I love you!






1 comment:

TMI Queen said...

I wish I would have known it was her birthday, I would have said something to her at church this morning! lol