A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Ryan & Thomas!!


Ryan & Thomas turn 4 today (17th)! :) They live in a suburb of Milwaukee, WI. I have been close friends with their Mom, Carey for 16 years and now I've known their Dad, Chuck for 11.5 years! Wow! Time sure flies! I was Maid of Honor in Carey & Chuck's wedding in 1998 and I am Gregory's (Their oldest son who is 8 1/2) Godmother! Joey, their second oldest, is almost 6 1/2. These were the most recent pics I could find of Ryan (top photo) and Thomas. I took these pics on May 4th when I was in Milwaukee for our friend Carla's wedding. As I look at these pics now, I can see they really do capture their personalities!! They are sweet boys and they love me! I am "Aunt Jenny" to Carey & Chuck's boys and I love it! So technically, I have 6 nephews & 2 nieces! :) Unfortunately, 7 of the 8 live in the Milwaukee area, so I don't get to see them very often. Whenever I talk to Thomas, and especially Ryan on the phone, they always ask when I'm coming over...I wish I could say "tonight...or tomorrow". Ryan and Thomas are both wonderful blessings! I know they can be a lot of work, at times, for their Mom and Dad, but they are both a lot of fun!

Happy Birthday Ryan! :)

Happy Birthday Thomas! :)

I hope you both have a fun 4th Birthday! :)

I love you both!!!


Aunt Jenny