A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Hannah Lynn! =-)

This little girl holds a very special place in my heart! She is my niece, and my Goddaughter, and she was given my middle name, Lynn! =-) She turned 4 years old today. These are recent pics of her. I haven't seen her since July 9th since she lives in the Milwaukee, WI area. I miss her! I just can't believe how much more mature she looks compared to 2 1/2 months ago! Wow! She is beautiful, but more importantly, she has such a kind, loving, and happy personality! Hannah is such a sweetheart! She is always smiling. She is the middle child. Her sister Lexi will be 6 on November 4th and her brother Tyler turned 2 on June 8th. I miss being able to see them as much as I did when I lived in Milwaukee, but this just makes our time together all the more special! If all goes as planned, I'll be going to Milwaukee the weekend of November 15th for a friend's wedding. Then Debbie & Scott and the kids are coming this way for Thanksgiving! :) I hope you had a great Birthday Hannah! I love you and hope to see you soon! :) Love, Aunt Jenny

No comments: