A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Friday, September 5, 2008

A Different View - A Different Perspective

Usually when I go for a walk down by the river, I walk through the parks & river walk on the south side of the river. Tonight my friend Mary & I walked through the parks & river walk on the north side of the river. Wow, a different view gave me a totally different perspective! It's like I find a place I like to go for walks and I stop looking for other places. I was missing out on these gorgeous views and "hidden" places all this time! I wonder if God wants us to look at all areas of our lives from a different perspective sometimes? Maybe we are missing out on something even better for us?! Hmmm.....food for thought! Oh, and I can't wait for the River Walk Bridge to open! Then it will be so much easier to see both views...all in one walk! :)





No comments: