A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Lazy Sunday!


Today is my Lazy Sunday! The weather here in Mishawaka is absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for a better day to have off of work! I went for a 2 mile walk along the St. Joseph River near Central Park, through Beutter Park and Kamm Island Park. I tend to sense God's presence most when I'm experiencing the beauty of His creation. I've been vegging at home the rest of the afternoon, as you can see from the last picture I have posted below! Don't you just love Lazy Sundays sometimes? Have a great Memorial Day tomorrow!



1 comment:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

great pictures and great post, Jen! you are doing a great job with blogspot!

i too have had a great lazy day, so love it!

and, by the way, i was at central park today briefly putting jen & andy in the river (in a canoe). :)