A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Fun!

Today I had another relaxing day. I took a long walk down by the St. Joseph River in Downtown South Bend and also walked along the East Race. I thought you might enjoy some more scenery pics. The intertwined trees in one of the pics below served as a reminder/symbol for me that God is always right there beside us. Later this afternoon I went with my roommate Alaina and her family to a Cookout at a Church. It was a fun time! Thanks for inviting me Alaina! Tonight Alaina and I watched the "Bacchelorette". I know...I can't help it! :) It's so nice living in "community" with others. I thank God that I had a wonderful and relaxing 3 day weekend! I hope you all did too! Have a great week!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!...what a beautiful place and beautiful pictures. We just bought a cottage on the river and I spent Memorial Day up there I'll have to send pictures! Enjoy! - Crista