A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Thursday, June 28, 2012

J-La-Sta's 2nd Thankful Thursday!


I have so much to be thankful for today and everyday!  Here are the people/things I'm especially thankful for today:

I'm Thankful For My Friend Christy.  I first met Christy going on 4 year ago.  Wow!  Time sure flies!  She ended up being one of my roommates for a time when I was living at my friend Alaina's house.  Over the years we have grown to become really good friends!  I'm thankful that our conversations always center around how God is working in our lives!  Christy has such a kind and giving heart!  Tonight we met at Panera and it was great to catch up with her!  Even though many many months had passed, it felt as though no time had passed at all!  Thanks for a fun evening and great conversation Christy!  Here is a pic of us which was taken at our friend Alaina's Wedding which was Thanksgiving weekend in 2010.


I'm Thankful For Central Air Conditioning.  It was VERY HOT and humid in South Bend today!  Our high temp today was 100 degrees!  We live on the 3rd floor.  I left the AC set at 78 degrees when I left for work this morning, knowing that if I set it any higher than that, we wouldn't be able to cool off when we got home.  It was 79 in here when Jonathan got home.  79 and humidity free is something to be extremely thankful for when it is so hot and humid outside.  I feel for those who don't have any air conditioning and all and pray for their safety.




I'm Thankful The End of The Work Week Is Near.  It's always a long work week for me when I work the previous Saturday and then only have Sunday off before the new work week beings.  Tomorrow is FRIDAY and for that I am Thankful!  Yay for rest and relaxation and time with my favorite guy! :)



Have a Great Weekend Everyone! :-)


No comments: