A Work In Progress

A Work In Progress

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Gratitude For God's Gifts of Love to Me - Week 1

My Year of Thanks!

March 20th - March 26, 2015

 
 
March 20th
  1. My Godson & Nephew Gregory
  2. Spring/New Beginnings
  3. Laughter
March 21st
  1. Sunshine
  2. My working legs
  3. My Determined Mom who is a Fighter
March 22nd
  1. Healthy, comfort food Mac & Cheese
  2. God's Amazing Grace for Me
  3. Strength to lose and maintain weight even thru depression
March 23rd
  1. Incredible Health Insurance
  2. My Wonderful Husband
  3. Eucalyptus Spearmint Scented Stress Relief Candle (very relaxing)
March 24th
  1. A warm place to live
  2. Music that touches my heart and soul
  3. The opportunity to work overtime
March 25th
  1. My positive and encouraging Friend Holly - We've been Friends for 7 Years!
  2. A relaxing evening in the apartment, all by myself (breaking out in song here)
  3. My pretty recliner which helps me relax
March 26th
  1. Hot showers in the Morning
  2. Coffee!  Nuff said!
  3. The peaceful sound of birds chirping when I walk out of the apartment in the Morning

No comments: